Your Quest for Great Warehouse Automation Nears Its End
Your quest for terrific warehouse automation is nearing its end. The journey begins and ends with ONE by Scanco and ACS. Take advantage of direct-to-customer sales as well as increased order fulfillment with warehouse automation tools that will take you far.
Like any quest, there’s a hero, and that’s you. You’ve set out to overcome a great challenge: the challenge of warehouse automation. But like any question, you have challenges to overcome, obstacles on the path that will keep you from your goal. The obstacles aren’t as fearsome as dragons or evil knights, but they do give you a headache. Integration, customization problems with upgrades, and constant phone calls with too many integration software vendors are your special challenges in this question.
That’s all about to change because your quest has brought you here. It’s time to explore how to overcome the challenges in your question to find what you seek.
What Do You Seek?
Most quest stories or fairy tales begin with a wise old one asking the hero, “What is it that you seek?” For your warehouse automation question, the wise one might ask you what you’d like to see in warehouse automation software. Perhaps the answers are:
- Increase manufacturing speed and efficiency.
- Provide at-a-glance shop-floor analytics.
- Keep production and materials issue data up to the minute in real time.
- Plan and schedule materials, labor, equipment, and tools for delay-free production.
- Take care of complex inventory tracking, such as multi-bin and pallet tracking.
- Control and manage all devices on your shop floor.
- Track equipment, raw materials, and shipments.
- See at a glance which shipments are still in production and which have left the building.
- Estimate time to order, time to ship, and other workflow milestones.
It may seem impossible to find all that you seek in one software. But stay with us on the path to complete the quest…ONE Software does indeed solve these problems and more.
Partners on the Journey
There are partners on the journey to help you succeed in your warehouse automation task. ONE by Scanco and ACS provide the companions for your journey to help you achieve your quest.
Advanced Computer Solutions Group (ACS)
ACS has been helping businesses succeed with Sage 100 ERP programming since 1998. Now they’ve partnered with Scanco to bring you multi-bin warehouse management and pallet tracking. It integrates seamlessly with Sage 100 ERP and combines manufacturing automation tools with warehouse automation for one comprehensive package to manage all aspects of your warehouse.
The multi-bin and pallet tracking tools in ONE from Scanco and ACS will help you:
- Track pallets in work order issues and completion
- Validate against existing pallets
- Create next synchronous pallet number
- Create any pallet ID on the fly
- Work on desktop and mobile
Scanco was founded from the dream of one man who wanted to simplify people’s work lives by adding barcoding capabilities to warehouse operations. Since then, Scanco has become one of the best warehouse automation tools available.
Warehouse Automation for Sage 100 from Scanco helps you:
- Automate your warehouse with barcoding
- Manage your warehouse in the cloud on iOS, Android, and Windows devices
- Ensure accurate inventory levels in real time
- Voice activate your barcoding activities
- Live validate your pick, pack, and ship process
It’s ONE solution to a complex warehouse automation situation … ONE from Scanco and ACS.
ONE by Scanco and ACS
When it comes to warehouse automation, ONE by Scanco and ACS understands this field better than many others. Our many years of warehouse experience can help you with warehouse automation tasks such as barcoding, seamless ERP integration, and more. Visit our warehouse automation page to learn more.